Quote of the Week

"Wisdom is learning what to overlook"

-William James





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If God, Why Evil

I recently read a book by Dr. Norman L. Geiser.  I found this little book containing only 170 pages to clearly and concisely explain why there is evil in this world.  If you are a Christian and have been faced with this question by people who don't understand how our loving God could allow evil, you need to read this book.  I wrote 7 articles in my paper quoting excepts from the book to share with others as to why there is evil in the world.  Visit my paper"s blog at http://www.talk-about-town.blogspot.com/ to read some excepts from this book.  I hope this writing encourages you.  If so, buy the book and share it with all your friends.
May the Lord bless you, and keep you and make is face to shine upon you.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment